Don't hate. ;)

My underrated 4-4 team is going for the upset this week. :p

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;201727 said:
I gave it to you and you gave it back! Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
dude I am so ****ed!!! That should of been an easy win, and you smoked me by like 100pts. I have no idea what happened to my team.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;205039 said:
dude I am so ****ed!!! That should of been an easy win, and you smoked me by like 100pts. I have no idea what happened to my team.
Looks like half of your team fell on their faces! At least you don't have Cutler!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got an email from the commissioner of yahoo football apologizing for bit being able to log on all day yesterday. Did anyone else have problems? I couldn't swap any players at all yesterday!! Couldn't even see my score!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;205117 said:
Got an email from the commissioner of yahoo football apologizing for bit being able to log on all day yesterday. Did anyone else have problems? I couldn't swap any players at all yesterday!! Couldn't even see my score!
I was finally able to log on at halftime of the Broncos game.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Top four teams 1and 4, 2 and 3 winners play for the championship. Looks like it will come down to the last week this year to decide all 4 teams.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;209237 said:
Top four teams 1and 4, 2 and 3 winners play for the championship. Looks like it will come down to the last week this year to decide all 4 teams.
Ok, thank you! Good luck to those still playing!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Definitely gonna be close. The way things are looking now though, best case scenario I'll probably miss out on the playoffs by points, argh! LaFell is on my ****-list for putting up a goose-egg in week 4 and costing me a win, lol.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
a bag of it;209274 said:
After this Weeks performance I think I might have a shot

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note
Lol, yea no kidding. Before this Sunday I was thinking I had a chance of catching up to you if we both win out the rest of the season...points were​ close before your team had a monster week. :)