Fantasy Football 2013

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok need 1 more to add you Allen, has to be even numbers so people lets get him in

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I havent paid yet but I will. Did anyone pay for last year league btw? I never heard a peep. Scott can you give us a rundown on those paid/unpaid etc? Thanks!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
People paid last year I know I received a zoa frag and my fee back for second and Derek got some as well but I know several people didn't pay up and the few I know of aren't in this year.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;260507 said:
I got like 2 or 3. I was not hugely concerned and wasn't going to hunt people down for them.

Don't be "that" guy, everyone pay up before the season starts and let's get a draft setup!! :):)

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Still time Andrew also Asneiman I need your e o send an invite.

Next what do we want to do for playoffs. Usually week 15 and 16 but would people like to add more teams to the playoffs and start in week 14 difference to me just wanted to add the option.
Next here is the league URl if it works this year: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/reefnuztforever

Finally the draft is set for August 25th at 7 PM if people want a different date or time you better speak up now have to get this finalized soon

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
the 25th is good for me too. It is labor day weekend, which means I may end up at a BBQ, but if that happens, I'll pick my choices ahead of time, and let the tool try to draft for me.

Who do I send my $20 to?

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;261697 said:
the 25th is good for me too. It is labor day weekend, which means I may end up at a BBQ, but if that happens, I'll pick my choices ahead of time, and let the tool try to draft for me.

Who do I send my $20 to?
It's like on the 3 page

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;261697 said:

Who do I send my $20 to?
Labor Day weekend isn't until the next weekend.