FTS's!!

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have never heard of a choc chip star eating an anemone, and you are very right that they would be stung doing so, but I have seen stranger things. Your best bet would be to keep them well fed by target feeding them krill and such and then trying the addition of the anemone
Cheers~!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
jonthefb;30979 said:
I have never heard of a choc chip star eating an anemone, and you are very right that they would be stung doing so, but I have seen stranger things. Your best bet would be to keep them well fed by target feeding them krill and such and then trying the addition of the anemone
Cheers~!
haha I wont chance it then, I'm sure these 2 will try it and get hurt. We already have to hand feed them to keep them alive but that didn't stop them from eating the more tasty corals. :D Never thought about giving them krill, I always thought they were more herbivores. I'll have to see how they like it. Guess it will stay a FOWLR tank for now. :D

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've finished looking at all these pictures already. You may begin adding more now. :D

34 Gallon Solana

Hi everyone. The frag swap was cool! I loved looking at all of the sweet corals and stocked up my new tank. I downsized from a 95 - trying to keep things simpler with a new baby taking up a lot of my time. I didn't keep much from the 95, just rocks and my two clowns that have moved several times with me in the last 8 years. Between the frags from the swap and from Wicked Demon (traded for my live rock and big fish :D ) I have a lot of frags to grow out! Only problem is I can't remember the names of every one of them - most though.

Here is a pic of my 20 long I relcently downgraded to. This was a pic from pretty early on in the day before everything really opens up.Sorry for the crappy pic my cam sucks lol

I like the stacked rock look & the sparse rock look, but with a 90g and wanting a tang or two you have to give them the room they need. IMO.
-Wally