FTS's!!

LazyK

Cleaner Shrimp
It has been a year since I posted my tank on this thread. I thought I would post an updated photo. Things have changed a bit. I removed the wave2k's and replaced them with two new Vortec MP60w's. Just removing those boxes on each end really opened the ends of the tank.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice tanks.
You don't have a problem with that hollywood stunner stinging the corals that are close to it?
Mine slaughters everything in its path hehe.

G

Zooid;64230 said:
Nice tanks.
You don't have a problem with that hollywood stunner stinging the corals that are close to it?
Mine slaughters everything in its path hehe.
coincidentally where i placed it, the water flow was up and over it to the left, which sent the stingers just into the rocks. almost hit the red zoas, but never did, worked out well!

Gilorado

Cleaner Shrimp
[attachment=59340:name]

Today it's looking kind of bare, no coral life, no fish, some crabs and snails which you cannot see. 300 Gallon built between my living room and breakfast room w/filtration in the basement. It will change over the coming months to include other population.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Camera phone pic if the tank. A little algae, but everything is growing out nice.

View attachment 1143 this is my one year old 55 gallon reef tank thanks for letting me express my passion :)

very nice arch on the left and i like the rang of colors you have:)

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Taken this morning, of course before I cleaned the outside. The rock to the left of the birdsnest frag was the one covered in bryopsis. As you can see the dip in H2O2 worked great. Not having much success with regular dosing of it though. Only seems to work if I target a specific area and blast it.

082 by that0neguy1126, on Flickr