Hello MASC!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kinda sucks... im sitting here tearing down my tank so the movers can pack it Tuesday.. i look back at all those years of collecting some pretty sweet corals just to start all over again. guess ill go grab a puff and a beer to drown my sorrows.:apologetic:

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
We also have The Bargain Hunter, Rocky Mountain archery and many other hunting stores. There is a really good one for guns as well but I can't remember the name at the moment. Beer tours we have a ton. New Belgium, O'dules, Budweiser, Equinox, FCB and there are 2 right down town Coopersmith's and one other right across the street. I'm sure there is another as well just cant think of it. And why people in Colorado drive trucks is beyond me.... 99.99% of people here don't have cows or live in deep mud areas.... Silly people thinking they need trucks, or AWD, that also really confuses me. So many Subaru's... The LFS here are very good! You can get your collection of corals up there really quick!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I intend on having to tow a 4 place trailer so I think a truck will be a necessity.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Smiley;192249 said:
kinda sucks... im sitting here tearing down my tank so the movers can pack it Tuesday.. i look back at all those years of collecting some pretty sweet corals just to start all over again. guess ill go grab a puff and a beer to drown my sorrows.:apologetic:
Yeah, that would be kinda heartbreaking, but starting fresh is awesome fun too! I'm finding that out right now after years outta the hobby. Did you find good homes for all the critters and corals?

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes I did..... I banked a few to have sent to me once I get set up.. I didn't have any fishies so that wasn't a problem.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone snowmobile? What sleds do you have? Back in my home state, we had no need for long tracks, just studded tracks for the ice...are long tracks necessary?

a bag of it

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Long tracks are extremely helpful out here if you want to do back country riding through pow, which is the type of sledding I would want to do. Probably not needed for trail riding, but I don't have much more info since my sleds are back in Maine.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hunting, snowmobiling, saltwater, trucks, pizza and beer... I think you and I will get along just fine :)

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any good offleash dog parks that I can take my super viscous dog to?

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ghosty;192919 said:
I believe he's moving to Ft.Collins. Here are three, Spring Canyon, Soft Gold, and Fossil Creek:

http://www.fcgov.com/parks/dog-park.php
:bravo:Nice catch Ghosty. Ft Collins is an amazing place as that where I got by Bachelors degree. However if you ever want to buy something more than groceries and beer, or want to go have fun outside of a bar, you will need to drive down to Denver :p And I really, really do like Ft Collins, Im just saying.....

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
haha i see fort collins dog parks say:

DOG PARK RULES:
  • Owners must clean up after their pets.
  • No aggressive dogs allowed.
  • Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
  • Puppies under 4 months prohibited.
  • Spayed/Neutered Animals recommended.
  • Leaving dogs unattended prohibited.
  • Limit 3 dogs per visit.
  • Dogs in heat prohibited.
  • Young children must be supervised.
  • Owners must carry a leash at all times.
  • Please keep gates closed.

​What do they consider aggressive dogs? Dogs that act aggressively or any dog listed on the BSL?

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So......I just quit both my jobs... I loved my jobs....more like hobbies with a paycheck.....and now I'm being told that I am going to be a stay at home dad for the next few years.....:D

Anyone else a stay at home parent?

Sent from my C771

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Congrats! I need a sugar mommy, hahaa! :D