• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man, that's nice. Gonna try and bring the most.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Time for my daily BUMP!!! This meeting/FOOD DRIVE is on Saturday!!! REMEMBER, THE PERSON WHO BRINGS THE MOST DONATIONS WINS THE CORAL!!

Not only that but Premier is letting us reef nerds into their facility! Please remember to thank them while you are there, and thank them for what I'm sure will be amazing prices!! If you like this or any other meeting please remember to reward our local sponsors with your business. It takes a lot for Will and Kris to take time out of their services and daily lives to put this meeting and other together to satisfy our reefing needs :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is anybody coming up from Springs? I'm trying to buy a dual reactor from 68sting, but can't get down that way for a while. Could I get somebody to transport it for me?

Ok, if I can get the wife on board I'll be there, and I'll make sure to grab some food too. Any thoughts or just the usual canned goods / etc?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We just got in another order from one of our suppliers and WOWOWOW! Tons of great SPS among other things. I will try to get to the shop tonight and snap some photos! I am working late tonight at my lame job though so no guarantees. Other than that we where only able to get 5 200 gallon buckets of salt in so if you were looking into purchasing salt I would suggest arriving early!

Please also remember to bring in at least a couple items for the food drive.

Thanks
Kris

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Midnight is our black tang. Do you not see the video Juan?

Ok, TONS of corals are in. We will have 5 buckets 200 gallon Kent Marine salt at $50 each

And

Buckets of Seachem Salinity at $75 - now at this point we are only getting 5 buckets of salinity however if you want a bucket please post in this thread that you do and if demand is high enough we will order more but I have to have a solid number tonight so we can order tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Kris

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys taking credit cards or do I need to bring cash? Either way one bucket of salinity please

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hold me a bucket of salinity and warm up a credit card machine for me. :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

premier

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
We've posted a video of 1 of 3 coral tanks to display some of the corals we'll have available for sale after the MASC meeting we are hosting Sat 1-21-12. We'll also set up a table of used equipment for those interested.

Excited to see everyone who's attending
[video=youtube;6AWTMOqY3AQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AWTMOqY3AQ[/video]

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;135444 said:
Alright everyone, so we haven't heard much from you all about the food drive!! Remember, there IS a food drive going on at the meeting as well!! This is something we've never done before and will benefit someone in need! Hopefully all of you that are able to donate will donate as much as possible. To help that process, I have spoken with DJKMS and he will be donating this guy to the person who brings the most donations to the meeting!!

It's a piece of live rock with 1 large orange Yuma and around 6 baby Yuma's!! Hopefully we can make a difference in someones life by taking this small amount of time to donate some food! Who doesn't want a free amazing looking coral?? Hopefully we see a lot of donations :)!!!!
This is sweet. Im gonna try to make it. I will def bring some cans of grub!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Grrr! I can't make it. My 9 year old qualified for a regional swim meet! Who knew swimming at this age was so competitive. Sounds like a great meeting!