Masc site errors

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
that0neguy1126;260486 said:
I see all the pictures in that post. Which ones are not showing up for you?
I can see all the pics as well. Might be a cache thing and you need to clear them

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are these hosting issues? My apologies for not reading the whole thread...

I have a static IP, 100/10 business class and a couple of unused mac minis laying around. Hollar if you need a place to host this site that might be more reliable.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes.

Our original plan with godaddy was on a shared hosting platform. Which is more than fine for the site as it is now (although there were some limitations with being able to upgrade to Vbulletin 5). Then we started to have issues with the webserver not responding (causing timeouts). After not getting anywhere with GoDaddy, we moved to Hostgator. This was fine, and would allow us to upgrade. The problem is they limited us to 25 processes at once, which caused people to get Server Busy errors. And they did not have any plans we could upgrade to do increase that limit.

We than moved back to Godaddy, and the site was running fine. Then we started to get timeout errors again the next day. At this point we upgraded to a Virtual Private Server, which gives us a lot of flexibility to do some really cool things. The day after we did this, we got an email from GoDaddy saying they found the problem with our Shared Hosting site (over use) and had fixed it. Unfortunately it was a little late, and we have a better solution in place now.

Once I finish getting this new server up to 100% (basically need backups, and to test the site with a live sale), I will begin to work on upgrading us to the newest version of VBulletin.

I tried to upload a picture to an album and got this error.
Fatal Error: Could not create file system directory to hold your attachment.
Unable to proceed with save while $error array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata in [path]/includes/class_dm.php on line 849

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Special thanks to derik and chad the sites working great for me nick on wood!!! I'm glad I didn't get involved cause we wouldn't have a site at all lol. You guys do amazing work and I am amazed what you can do!

Thanks again for all your work.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was having issues so I uninstalled then re installed seems to work now and that was like 2 days ago.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Whats it telling you when you try? Or whats it doing?