Masc site errors

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hmmmm ok well we'll have to see of its a single issue or a tapatalk issue or plugin issue. Anyone else not able to upload pics from tapatalk?

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I get the same thing when uploading a picture from tapatalk. I am pretty sure that is an issue with them though since they use there image server.

I will do some research when I get home though

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
its not just tapatalk, its bad on my pc too. random nothingness.... failure to connect......

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
the site in general? or when you upload?

The site itself should be fixed now, but let me know if you see any more errors from now on.

I am still looking into uploading via tapatalk (and forumrunner seems to be affected to).

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
my tapatalk doesnt load and wont let me post pics either. (iphone user here), no updates to download but says that the server is "restricting access to tapatalk". the site has been fixed on my end... for the most part. was still experiencing LONG loads earlier today. (took 15min for the home page to load in)

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;260030 said:
my tapatalk doesnt load and wont let me post pics either. (iphone user here), no updates to download but says that the server is "restricting access to tapatalk". the site has been fixed on my end... for the most part. was still experiencing LONG loads earlier today. (took 15min for the home page to load in)
For the iphone, can you reboot and see if that fixes it?

for the PC can you do a nslookup www.marinecolorado.org from your command prompt? and paste the results here.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am working on fixing that. The problem is those attachments were attached when we were on Hostgator as a host for a week or two. and I never moved them back when we switched back to godaddy this week.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh and after 2+ weeks of working with GoDaddy support. And all the moving of hosts and moving to a new server... they finally fixed out original server. That we are no longer using.

[FONT=arial, sans serif]Dear Derek,

Thank you for your response.

Upon review, we have verified that the sever is not responding to HTTP requests at the time of the packet captures. We can confirm that no filters in currently in place that would cause this behavior; which leaves only excessive load on the server as a culprit. Due to the nature of a shared hosting server, varying degrees of load can be expected. Please note that we do constantly monitor the loads on our servers and balance them accordingly. In the past two weeks we have detected issues on your server, which has been mitigated, and currently this appears to be resolved.

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Regards,
Jeff L.
Online Support

[/FONT]