• Sugaree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DJKMS

• JCantu31

• Total voters

120greefman

Man, tough choice I like them all. I don't think we can go wrong with any of them. Just to make it difficult can we rotate all of them throughout random times of the day as our logo?

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
My bad, I obviously misunderstood. I thought everyone just posted up logos over Easter that were being rushed into a vote.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It has also been mentioned at meetings and swaps, the board voted to change it long ago, and we were hoping to be able to access the incredible talent that is available here in the club. I really was hoping to use only club members designs and pics, but the overwhelming majority said photos dont make very good logos, and after learning about some of this, I agree.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This one has transparent background with no outline.

Last edited by a moderator:

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
Is the voting over? If so, congrats Wicked and kudos to those who had the guts to submit a design. It was a tough crowd.

I assume the logos that didn't win are the property of the designer. I would like to re-use my clownfish for a little logo for myself someday.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes voting is over and Aarons was the winner!! The logos that didn't win go back to whoever created them with no rights to us (MASC). You are free to use your creations whenever/wherever you'd like lol. Thanks for all those that participated! I'm going to be throwing up the logo here pretty shortly and see what it looks like!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, all the entries were great! Thank you to all who entered their artwork. Also thank you all for voting. Congradulations Aaron!

Juan, Thanks for getting this thing going, its been a very long process and I cant be happier with the results! Cant wait to see it in action!

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think the size is just right.......it only shows up on the vb4 default style though.....need to put it on the other styles :)

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks great! Let me know if you need a vector version of it or if it needs cleaned up for print.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zooid;91503 said:
I think the size is just right.......it only shows up on the vb4 default style though.....need to put it on the other styles :)
Yeah I left it just on that one for now to get peoples' opinions on it in case we needed to resize or change anything.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think its just slightly on the small side, not by much at all. All the advertisements are bigger than it is.