Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JCantu31

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mantid;91508 said:
I think its just slightly on the small side, not by much at all. All the advertisements are bigger than it is.
i think the sponsors should be centered and little smaller

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;91504 said:
Looks great! Let me know if you need a vector version of it or if it needs cleaned up for print.
If you watch it it has some white, or dead pixels that appear now and then, the ones that are most obvious are in between the top fins, on the nose and the tail.
Is that something you can fix?

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
hurrafreak;91500 said:
Bam! It's up! It's a little on the small side but I think it fits pretty well. Anybody else??
Looks good! It is a bit small compared to the sponsors. If it was made bigger and you could align the MACNA banner with the other sponsor banner and bump it over a bit it would have better flow.

brent ward;91504 said:
Looks great! Let me know if you need a vector version of it or if it needs cleaned up for print.
I have it in a vector format already. I offered to make decals and vehicle magnetics for the club so I had to make a vector file to use with my vinyl plotter.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't bump the MACNA banner over without pushing the MASNA banner further down lol, which looked terrible and elongated the page even more haha. This was the _best_ balance between the three logos that I could get.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
can't you center and shrink the sponsor banner or move it below in the white area?

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
It really needs cleaned up. Does the masna & macna banners have to be in the header? What about just featuring them prominently on the home page? If they have to be there, how about some separation?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;91607 said:
can't you center and shrink the sponsor banner or move it below in the white area?
The sponsor banners are centered in the line. The sizes make it seem like they are not but they are. And no I can't shrink sponsor banners because, I don't have the authority to shrink their logos, and that's the sizes we've asked them to be lol. Also no I can't edit the "white area" just the header.

brent ward;91610 said:
It really needs cleaned up. Does the masna & macna banners have to be in the header? What about just featuring them prominently on the home page? If they have to be there, how about some separation?

Yes they have to be in the header. I've tried doing it like the shot in your picture, but the banner rotation is a "plugin" and doesn't correspond with the other logos which makes it harder.

wicked demon;91626 said:
How about combining the macna and masna banners into a single image?
No they can't be combined because they have to point to their corresponding websites.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol, there were a couple of yes' in there somewhere lol. Trust me, I tried a ton of things when I first put them up there and they all were epic fails.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
might talk to david about the white area ...thats where they have theirs at

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
[video=youtube;VqomZQMZQCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ&feature=related[/video]

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;91755 said:
Haha, I don't think I've ever noticed that! I'll Pm david lol
Ok so this won't work either. They need to be on the front page and with the mod that david has on scmas they can't be.

dv3;91946 said:
when do we get our snazzy new badges?
They need to be re-sized (just a little smaller) and they will be whipped out!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;91963 said:
Ok so this won't work either. They need to be on the front page and with the mod that david has on scmas they can't be.
well something different should be figured out ...doesn't look good the way it is ...that poor mandarin needs some room to swim ....lol

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Could you arrange them this way? Please dont laugh... [attachment=59736:name]

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You know by pushing "ctrl + prt sc" you can get a screen shot to copy and past without using your camera to take a screen shot.