Ok I'm ready for Tebow (broncos suck anyways) take a chance

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe so but not as bad as the broncos..............

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
cmon ...tebow not great but the WHOLE F'N team sucks right now (i didnt say that) ....tebow didnt give the lions 38 points

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;122125 said:
with no protection, running game, or receivers who can catch we will never know.....
we had a reciever who catch ...we got rid of him before anyone noticed ..lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;122126 said:
we had a reciever who catch ...we got rid of him before anyone noticed ..lol
Yes yes you did !!!!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guess hear about the new fad? It's called "T-blowing". The whole team is doing it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;122133 said:
You guess hear about the new fad? It's called "T-blowing". The whole team is doing it.
hahahahahahaha

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I put it on my FB page. First time I have added anything on there in months.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
This whole thing is my point. The broncos suck anyhow. They might as well get a few games under tebos belt and see if they want to build a team around him. They had no chance at anything this year anyhow. Go greenbay! Lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
How can you tell if you want to build a team around him when you're getting destroyed? He _barely_ had a spark of being OK last week against a terrible team, but he didn't show anything this week against a good team!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I agree with that, if he can't do it then see if Quinn can.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yes they.did tonight though I should have got enough points from em for the win

ShelbyJK500;119543 said:
Seriously, "they both did well in college"...Tebow was the most proficient and accurate QB in ages during college. I've seen many an article in SI (et al) where they show his numbers being better than most late greats, and all the currents (like Peyton). The guy was absolutely phenomenal. Why wouldn't they try to make him a franchise player?? Does anyone know a QB that comes straight out of college and is an NFL star from the beginning. Let's not forget that Elway SUCKED his first three years in the NFL.

Well, lets put it this way, they were both excellent QBs in college, they also suck equally as bad in the NFL. Tebow is, was and always will be overhyped. From what I have seen of him in the big leagues thus far, he is a no trick pony. The Broncos probably won't even finish the year with him, and make him a memory next season. There are many QBs out there for the money. As far as Elway sucking the first 3.. he also had some great coaches to groom him. He had a good O line to keep him safe, Tebow has none of this. Combine that fact with his sluggish movements, he is doomed in Denver. I have watched him against some not so good teams, what will happen against some top tier teams? But then my Raiders got their butts handed to them by KC, so we still need help too! Well, we will have to see how it goes on Sunday! TTFN!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
bmb527;122527 said:
Well, lets put it this way, they were both excellent QBs in college, they also suck equally as bad in the NFL. Tebow is, was and always will be overhyped. From what I have seen of him in the big leagues thus far, he is a no trick pony. The Broncos probably won't even finish the year with him, and make him a memory next season. There are many QBs out there for the money. As far as Elway sucking the first 3.. he also had some great coaches to groom him. He had a good O line to keep him safe, Tebow has none of this. Combine that fact with his sluggish movements, he is doomed in Denver. I have watched him against some not so good teams, what will happen against some top tier teams? But then my Raiders got their butts handed to them by KC, so we still need help too! Well, we will have to see how it goes on Sunday! TTFN!
raider hater nation ....cuz raiders suck