Ok I'm ready for Tebow (broncos suck anyways) take a chance

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;126360 said:
Hi are we watching the same games? Every game his passing accuracy is getting better and you do realize he has only thrown one pick the whole season!!! Also, umm, its not all Tebow but we are getting W's in the column with Tebow at the helm. You do realize Elway SUCKED the first couple years out.

Personally I love watching the option offense, very exciting stuff.

Hats off to the defense though, they really have done a 180.

btw I loved watching Cry me a River lose today. Can't stand that DB.
I think his accuracy has remained pretty constant IMO. He's still missing easy throws because of his accuracy and his timing, etc. I'm not saying he can't get better I just don't think that he will be our long time QB, again JMHO. In all the games he has comebacks he wouldn't even have the chance to comeback if the defense wasn't allowing such few points to be put on the board. I just don't believe in Tebow and arguing about how good or bad he is is pretty moot because nobody really knows. I do think like you though that a W is a W, and I hope we keep winning. I definitely don't want us to lose lol!

Also, comparing someone to someone else is also very innacurate because nobody knows their fate. Yes I know that Elway sucked for the first few years he was there, but he also was already a better all around player than Tebow is IMO. But we can compare Tebow to Elway all day long and know that Elway got better but who cares about comparisons because we never know what Tebows fate will be.

Juan is right about Tebow. The broncos D has played FANTASTIC during this streak and if they keep playing like this they will have a shot with anyone playing QB.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
tebow is gonna take us to the play-offs ....you heard it here 1st

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;129224 said:
A W is still a W.
That's what I say everybody wants to say it's luck, there out there grinding for 60 minutes it's a whole team effort the whole team needs credit for these wins!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
couldn't decide whether to put this in the music thread or here ...figured it would get more views here ....lol

[video=youtube;zMK9FKMG3Nc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zMK9FKMG3Nc[/video]