Ok I'm ready for Tebow (broncos suck anyways) take a chance

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
couldnt be any better ....if had to chose a week it would be against the raiders

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is amazing

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh i watched it. From dog house to penthouse... again!! The last 4 games have had me on the edge of my seat for the last 5 minutes, i think if i yell at the broncos again my wife is either going to divorce me or make it a point no to be here on game day!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Still not convinced that tebow is the guy but he sure makes things fun. If he starts throwing the ball we may be in business. The d is really playing well, better each week.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dang stressful gamn!!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;126288 said:
Seriously! Im gonna look like Mark by the end of this season!
lmfao

....tebow may suck (no he really does ...lol) but there is NO WAY orton could have pulled this winning streak off this season ...end of story
fox is pretty questionable though in my eyes ...keep tebow lets draft a coach ...lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm still not a believer in Tebow! Not saying that Orton could have done anything this year either. It's a good thing our defense is stepping to the table and keeping us in these games! GO BRONCOS!!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;126315 said:
I'm still not a believer in Tebow! Not saying that Orton could have done anything this year either. It's a good thing our defense is stepping to the table and keeping us in these games! GO BRONCOS!!
Hi are we watching the same games? Every game his passing accuracy is getting better and you do realize he has only thrown one pick the whole season!!! Also, umm, its not all Tebow but we are getting W's in the column with Tebow at the helm. You do realize Elway SUCKED the first couple years out.

Personally I love watching the option offense, very exciting stuff.

Hats off to the defense though, they really have done a 180.

btw I loved watching Cry me a River lose today. Can't stand that DB.