Putting Names and Faces Together

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
FIB!!!!! ha ha - jk!

LOL!! I was waiting for that, Cheesehead!!:D

J/K also. Glad to see another midwesterner here. I miss going to the Dells, the closest thing Colorado has to the Dells is Walmart.:confused:

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just laugh when I hear people compare Estes Park to the Dells........

spleify;5931 said:
Sorry to hear about that whole "Wisconsin thing".

Just kidding, I am originally from Chicago, and it seemed as though people from IL and Wi were always fueding. I think it was the football teams(GO BEARS)being such rivals.

Spleify

I didn't realize either had a football team . :p j/k

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
My screename comes from a hobby of mine since I was 5 or so. It is a tag team that happened a long time ago from the WWE. You know, professional wrestling, hey I'm a nerd what can I say.

I have been doing fresh water tanks for about five or six years now, I have piranhas, a convict cichlid, and a betta and have done others as well. I'm in the process of my first salt water tank and so far everyone around here has been awesome.

This picture is me making my first batch of homemade beer

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here I am! As many of you probably already know, I love photography. So this is me doing what I do. Oh and I'm also a brewer like the crazy guy in the previous post. If any of you like homebrew or want to try some, come on over and we'll talk fish and drink.

To get of better idea of what I look like, my wife and I in Las Vegas.

Hello

Im Robert, not to hard to figure that one out. I have been in the hobby well over 30 years. I worked in fish stores, and built fish tanks and filters (acrylic). I have three salt tanks set up now. gettin ready to raise perc clowns. I could use some help to post a pic. Im not real computer savy

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
upload your picture to http://tinypic.com/ , resize if necessary, and click "upload now!". Copy the "HTML for Websites" garble and past as a response!

OK, I'll give this a shot, too. My screen name is my initials and the year a graduated from nursing school and became an RN. In the real world, I'm Mary Beth (the e in mef is for Elizabeth) and I am the office nurse for a radiation oncologist in a cancer center in Wyoming. I was a nurse in a cardiac ICU for the first 6 years of my nursing careeer, an IV team nurse for 2 years, and I've been in oncology since 2006. I'll be starting my master's degree in the Family Nurse Practitioner program at UW this fall. I've got 2 wonderful little boys and I'm engaged to a wonderful guy who enjoys reefing just as much as I do! I'll see if I can get this pic to post...it's me and my older son at his Pinewood Derby last month:

I'm new to saltwater aquariums and its as addictive as golf. Lots of info and help in this forum.

1- I'm originally from CanCun ( been in Colorado for over 11 years, what amI doing here its probably a story to share on a meeting over a beer:p) and 79 its my year of birth.

2- My name is Ever Eduardo Medrano, but people just call me Eddie.

3-
View attachment 394

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just found this thread so figure i'd post a bit about me...

Screen name: I started a landscaping company 5 years ago (1 month after i graduated from high school). Now i have morphed the business into more of a remodeling/construction company... But the name has a good reputation so i cant just throw that out the window.

My real name is Matt. I live in Evans just south of greeley. Been into freshwater fish since middle school. I raised Show bettas and guppies in freshman year through senior year. Then i got into saltwater and slowly all my tanks turned into saltwater. It's an addiction!

I'm kinda camera shy... So here's a few of my daughter Lorali...

Wish I had seen this thread before the meeting. Would have helped a bit!
My name (see sig)
My face (see pic)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Screename: off the deep end------ well because im already there. he he
I have 4 kids 2 of them being twins, i enjoy hunting fishing racing and of coarse my saltwater tanks!

My wife and i heading up to central city

And the family
[attachment=60984:name]

[attachment=60981:name]

[attachment=60980:name]

[attachment=60982:name]

My favorite picture!
[attachment=60983:name]

Last edited by a moderator:
^ congratulations. I know there are a few of us that would like to be unrecognizable in just 4 months too!

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
I did slimgenics.com and was monitored the entire time. I stopped drinking and ate a lot of vegetables and began a consistent exercise routine and my body responded accordingly.