Singles hahaha

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rotfl!!!!!

Bro we need to hook up soon and get a drink or ten. Try our luck with the ladies at the bar.

coloagro;208864 said:
AAhhhh Virg.......you had me at hello ;-)

[video=youtube_share;NpWAlvWNZj0]http://youtu.be/NpWAlvWNZj0[/video]

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aw come on I posted a pic of me drunk with a cow jaw bone at 12000 feet.

CindyL;208867 said:
pfft. No reason to put my pic in the game when I got nuthin' to back it up with.

also not ready for public humiliation.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;208868 said:
Rotfl!!!!!

Bro we need to hook up soon and get a drink or ten. Try our luck with the ladies at the bar.
I sense a bromance brewing. Which is ok, too.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;208869 said:
Aw come on I posted a pic of me drunk with a cow jaw bone at 12000 feet.
exactly! hahahaha. Tell ya what- I'll post one as soon as I'm ready for dating again. Until then, just picture a vintage (old) butterface. That's pretty accurate.

hhaha 1. I dont care if there is "competition" other ladies need attention too! 2. I'm sure you're beautiful. 3. I'm only being an attention wh0re because Im like the only girl talking, and I'm only talking so that my singles thread doesn't turn into sausage thread lol. you're welcome gez!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haaha

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;208868 said:
Rotfl!!!!!

Indeed Sir! Are u going tomorrow? I'm going to attend at some point...but I'm locking my wallet in a safe, inside a bank, inside another safe thats inside another safe so I dont spend money I dont have again! Either way lets catch up for sure. I've moved but my new place is fairly close to the old house you saw last time.

And as far as ladies at a bar.....I am not usually one that seeks women at a bar......as much as I love to go out on occasion my luck with women at bars downtown or even here in Wash Park is like .001%...in other words the pickin up chicks at the bar scene isnt my jam at all but ya never know right! I will people watch and strike up a convo....perhaps if I'm lucky but bars have never been good to me in the lady dept lol. Let's just say the girls you meet at the bar are rarely keeper material...but thats just my opinion ;-)

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;208858 said:
Okay, see ladies and fellas cologo did exactly what the thread calls for, answered all the questions and even posted pics!!! take a lesson gez!!! lol eccept his name
Name updated ;-) But you my dear....need a pic! We dont care if its an old one or new one we cant even see ya really. And if your worried about someone judging weight then there not the right person to begin with ;-) Just sayin :)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;208900 said:
Name updated ;-) But you my dear....need a pic! We dont care if its an old one or new one we cant even see ya really. And if your worried about someone judging weight then there not the right person to begin with ;-) Just sayin :)
he's a keeper!

coloagro;208900 said:
fine Im the one on the left, and I'm not this thin anymore lol

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hola mamacita

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sometimes a fall off the old rocker is worth it...