Singles hahaha

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No you're just keeping am eye out for the rest of us.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Grrrrrrrr.....

I'd try to jump my scooter over gang of skinny jean wearing punk kids.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Daaang how did you know I have bum hip? Oh and you need to post a better picture, you know to be fair. Lmao

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah being single again after all these years sort of sucks and rocks. The sucks part is my dance moves and pick up lines are way out of date.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Helloooooooooo

Hmmm Virg...your old! J/K! No...really Virgil is a great guy! He's a catch for you single ladies --

I'll jump on here....I'm recently single as of a couple months or so. My name is Trevor & I'm a 31 yr old entrepreneur and digital marketing guy who is looking for that one special lady who completes me...I know she's out there somewhere...thought I had found her but sometimes things just dont work out :-/ Never been a serial dater or male slut...always been a relationship kinda fella and usually only date girls around my age or slightly younger. I have a 7 yr old Lab/Aussie named Jackson who is the love of my life and best friend....and of course a 22g Reef. I'm from Phoenix moved away at 28 for Oceanside, CA to live on the beach for 2 years and then decided I wanted to be back to the mountains so I moved to Denver in May of 2011. Best decision I've ever made and I am 100% madly in love with my city, my home in Wash Park, the mountainy outdoorsy lifestyle and the people in Colorado! I'm going to grow old here...just need to find that girl to do it all with me ;-)

LOL - I didnt think there would be a Singles Section within our reef club but here's a pic for ****s & giggles :)

First Pic - My old beach pad in Oside, CA
Second Pic - Some Denver Peeps at Pub on Pearl
Third Pic - My brother and I in Laguna Beach at the Tide Pools

https://www.facebook.com/TrevorKriz

Last edited by a moderator:
coloagro;208854 said:
Hmmm Virg...your old! J/K! No...really Virgil is a great guy! He's a catch for you single ladies --

I'll jump on here....I'm recently single as of a couple months or so. I'm a 31 entrepreneur and digital marketing guy who is looking for that one special lady who completes me...I know she's out there somewhere...thought I had found her but sometimes things just dont work out :-/ Never been a serial dater or male slut...always been a relationship kinda fella and usually only date girls around my age or slightly younger. I have a 7 yr old Lab/Aussie named Jackson who is the love of my life and best friend....and of course a 22g Reef. I'm from Phoenix moved away at 28 for Oceanside, CA to live on the beach for 2 years and then decided I wanted to be back to the mountains so I moved to Denver in May of 2011. Best decision I've ever made and I am 100% madly in love with my city, my home in Wash Park, the mountainy outdoorsy lifestyle and the people in Colorado! I'm going to grow old here...just need to find that girl to do it all with me ;-)

LOL - I didnt think there would be a Singles Section within our reef club but here's a pic for ****s & giggles :)

First Pic - My old beach pad in Oside, CA
Second Pic - Some Denver Peeps at Pub on Pearl
Third Pic - My brother and I in Laguna Beach at the Tide Pools

https://www.facebook.com/TrevorKriz

Okay, see ladies and fellas cologo did exactly what the thread calls for, answered all the questions and even posted pics!!! take a lesson gez!!! lol eccept his name

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ahhhhh Trevor... you complete me...

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;208837 said:
wish more ladies would participate in this sausage fest *ahem* lol
LOL. You don't want competition, and you know it.

I'm single, old, and not relationship material at the moment. So I'm off the hook on posting pics.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;208862 said:
LOL. You don't want competition, and you know it.

I'm single, old, and not relationship material at the moment. So I'm off the hook on posting pics.
That's a crap excuse

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
But playing by the rules is in no way fun.

Suzanne Lynn;208858 said:
Okay, see ladies and fellas cologo did exactly what the thread calls for, answered all the questions and even posted pics!!! take a lesson gez!!! lol eccept his name