Singles hahaha

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205846 said:
Yes, yes you did. Its okay though I guess. You better be getting some kick-butt frags from that frag tank hes making for giving him that valuable information.
NO MORE FRAGS FOR ME!! I've got a 6ft by 3ft frag rack full of them that I'm trying to get rid of. I'm just giving him a lil sh!t for not giving up his garage to buy mine from me. hehehe

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205846 said:
Yes, yes you did. Its okay though I guess. You better be getting some kick-butt frags from that frag tank hes making for giving him that valuable information.
Already did although not from her from someone we won't mention on this forum

Dbarnes;205847 said:
Lol love it! See the singles thread is giving dating and relationship advice now LOL!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
I know, I think I have just created the most exciting and busiest threads in the chemistry section in the history of this forum. You're welcome :)

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;205848 said:
NO MORE FRAGS FOR ME!! I've got a 6ft by 3ft frag rack full of them that I'm trying to get rid of. I'm just giving him a lil sh!t for not giving up his garage to buy mine from me. hehehe
Oh see the garage will never be given up that would mean my 69 camaro pro street car would sit outside and we all know that will never happen!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;205853 said:
Oh see the garage will never be given up that would mean my 69 camaro pro street car would sit outside and we all know that will never happen!
OH! See, now if you'd have just mentioned that fabulous car a little sooner, I wouldn't have given you any guff! I would never displace that for a silly frag tank.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol see most woman would say its just a car or as some people say why do have a big fish bowl? My response usually is who invited you here? I know I didn't.

CindyL;205855 said:
OH! See, now if you'd have just mentioned that fabulous car a little sooner, I wouldn't have given you any guff! I would never displace that for a silly frag tank.
nah its got to be a 69 Chevelle ss with a big block engine for it to be worth it

CindyL;205855 said:

nah its got to be a 69 Chevelle ss with a big block engine for it to be worth it

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;205860 said:
My choice would be a 66 'Stang convertible, candy apple red with dove grey leather interior.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Big blocks are boring. 383 stroker with a turbo is where it's at!

JuanGutz;205864 said:
Now you have some great taste! I would marry any girl with that car!!!
Thanks :) And that's funny, Cause I would marry the man who buys me that car!!

and since your posting on the singles thread, put your name age marital status and a pic (we have to kind of stay on topic, and Im enjoying it and Im sure when my fellow single female reefers get up they'll apreciate it :) )

09bumblebee;205863 said:
Ouch really?
UH YEAH REALLY!!! The Chevelle is the bigger, beastier car!!!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe stock to stock. But not compared to this 700hp beast! Last pass was 10.11 lifting 3/4 track cause she went sideways. Haven't been back since. Had to get the driver seat reupholstered after that run.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not single so I guess I better leave and let the singles chat it up lol

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;205874 said:
I'm not single so I guess I better leave and let the singles chat it up lol
You probably don't want your wife to see you posting to a singles site. Just sayin'. ROFLOL!!