The Dr. Has gone insane Re-build

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Moved my sump to the right by about a foot last night. Required taking 100 gallons of water out of the system. Re arranged the basement a bit so I could re arrange the sump room. Everything is much more accessible now. Still need to clean up some wiring a bit. I also added a halide to the sump to use it as a frag tank. Going to hold Andrew Bramlett's corals for a bit.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
TheRealChrisBrown;355938 said:
So is that the sump after it was moved 1 foot to the right?
Yup, the table to the left was in a different spot. I moved it all for better access. Required moving a huge shelf with all of our camping stuff and our Christmas decorations and such. That took like two hours and turned into a garage sale! Who knew 12 inches was such a pita. I think I have room for a drag tank or quarantine to the left now. Or a mangrove garden.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
:rofl:

Ain't that how it always goes?? You just want easier access, and ya gotta jump through hoops and put on a yard sale to get it.

And don't even get me started on how hard it is to make room for an extra 12".

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks guys! Need a better picture to do the colors justice. Definitely a labor of love, sweat and sometimes tears. I feel like it should be further along but life keeps happening.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beautiful tank you got there!