The Dr. Has gone insane Re-build

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I really love this set up. Amazing dimensions. This is what I will base my next build off of. Just need to buy a house first. Great job. I'd love to see this in person some day.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
The Dr. Has gone insane Re-build

Shaunv;362034 said:
I really love this set up. Amazing dimensions. This is what I will base my next build off of. Just need to buy a house first. Great job. I'd love to see this in person some day.
Thanks man! It really is a great shape. No regrets. Where do you live, pm any time you'll be in the area!? We can drink a beer or 2. Love to talk fish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;362063 said:
Thanks man! It really is a great shape. No regrets. Where do you live, pm any time you'll be in the area!? We can drink a beer or 2. Love to talk fish.
Thanks. I love drinking beer and talking fish too. I used to live in Loveland. But, now I'm far away. :( I live in Bailey which is about 2 hours from Greeley. I do make it up there from time to time. So, I will let you know when I am.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Kayvon;362113 said:
You should start a youtube channel. I'd watch a 10 minute video of a FTS
Holy crap! That's possibly the best compliment I have had. Thanks. I'll get some new pics up. Trying to clean coralline algae off of the glass. Lol

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;362092 said:
I need more time! Have not cleaned the glass in a month. Lol
You were catching up from your trip down here.
Or trying to replicate the green water we showed ya. LOL

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
FinsUp!;362160 said:
You were catching up from your trip down here.
Or trying to replicate the green water we showed ya. LOL
Doing water changes is quick with the basement sump... Cleaning class just didn't take priority. Lol water is perfect you just can not see into it with the coralline and such. Lol

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Haddonisreef;362310 said:
Scrap that glass doc and post some more pics!!
Jesus man... Lol here's a couple.

I'll snap a couple more when all the halides are on.
Loving the Hamilton 20k bulbs.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks guys! Definitely a lot of help from my friends in this glass box. Along with a lot of paychecks. Lol hopefully it's mostly done and on cruise for the next year or so.