We have lost One of our Reefers

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rest in peace, you will sorely be missed as an important part of this club and as a friend to many. Thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends.

hooked

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
S.C.M.A.S BOD
May the roads rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
RiP Don,
My condolences to his family.

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did not know him well but RIP may the lord share his kingdom with you

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

That is absolutely terrible. Don was a nice guy, the few times I met him and always helpful and kind. My thoughts are with his family.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
One of the nicest guys I have ever had the pleasure to know. Our forum and meetings wont be the same without him. Condolences to his family. RIP Don.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tragic loss...

Don was always there to help no mater what. You will be missed Don...

I'm in total shock... I had no idea he was even sick, what a trooper to have endured what he did without any complaints. He will be missed. :( Rest Don, you have earned it.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am so sorry to hear this, Don was always super nice to me to all the meetings and a nice to guy to trade stuff with. I will have a few things to donate to fund raiser as well

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
May you be in a better place Bro. You and your family will be on my thoughts and prayers...................

//Dave

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow… he hid how serious his illness really was, and he never complained about it. I never got the opportunity to meet don, but I wish I would have. RIP we will all miss you