WW's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Yours

Ebay

I like yours more. ebay's has the blue. Yours is brighter. He has saturated blue leds and it looks like you are using a 14k halide. Your Humbleness is admired but, prooven wrong. Lmao. Nice find.

Keep us posted on color change as I have a trachy with a ton of potential that I am trying to color up right now as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL...that ebay pic is saturated as heck. You definitely got a nice score there Kris. Glad to see that coral turned the corner for you...I remember when it just had faint splashes of color in it :)

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I guess it depends on what is required. I can get to them pretty easily. This is like the 5th or 6th time they have done it in the last few months.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks! A buddy of mine suggested I place a sea shell on the spot where they like to lay the eggs. In this case Id just use a dab of super glue to hold the shell in place. Apparently clowns prefer to lay their eggs on smooth surfaces so in theory they should use the shell then I can just pull the shell out with all the eggs attached.

I'm not sure if im going to do this or not. I need to do some more research. In any case its cool to see except for now the little bastards bite me a lot more.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome pics Kris!! I've had clowns for years and years and have never had a pair spawn. Very cool!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Very nice!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoa rock is doing pretty good. Nothing super fancy but I like it.

Rainbow Brain is puffier than ever these days.

These shrooms look pretty cool next my rock nem but couldnt get a good angle picture. kept coming out blurry. Ill have to break out the under water camera for some good ones.