2013 Board Election - Nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I agree with everyone picked so far but id also like to nominate someone who is always on the boards, and seems to be very active at pushing the club forward....

Cindy for Member at Large!...

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: 2013 Board Election - Nomination

Andrew_bram;249681 said:
I second cindy
Smiley;249679 said:
I agree with everyone picked so far but id also like to nominate someone who is always on the boards, and seems to be very active at pushing the club forward....

Cindy for Member at Large!...
Y'all do not want me on the board. I appreciate the thought, but I am not diplomatic enough to perform the duties required. I'm too prone to speak my mind, and would undoubtedly alienate nonmembers, members, vendors, sponsors... pretty much everyone.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member

Andrew_bram;249686 said:
Wait Cindy what was your job in DC
National security policy analyst for various elements of the Dept of Defense. I did not work for the Dept of State.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member

Andrew_bram;249690 said:
International cooperative programs. Cooperative Being the operative word
I was the dept enforcer. They gave me the countries that needed brought into line and informed of US policy and procedure on cooperative programs.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
2013 Board Election - Nomination

Smiley;250872 said:
btw.. i cannot accept as it may be a conflict of interest to which I do not desire.
Because you work at a store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
more like i am not interested in being a moderator of another forums.... i dont think its fair having a board member showing favoritism to a certain sponsor. I believe all sponsors should be treated equal and i dont want one thinking the other has an edge. I really just want to be part of a club, not part of the leadership...

i just want to grow coral.

Status
Not open for further replies.