9mm target practice ammunition

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
My wife and I have a class on Friday and I still can't find any 9mm ammo. If anyone spots any please let me know...Don't need a ton, just enough to get through the class.

Or if anyone has "plenty" and wouldn't mind selling me some that would be awsome.
I also have plenty of .22lr you would like to trade?

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Check Bass Pro Shop Friday morning, if both of you can go that would be better. they will only sell each person 1 250 round box

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Called blue core and it sounds like they have some...YAY! Now if I can get out of work at a decent hour. Definately going to hit up Bass Pro on Friday, but didn't want the day to rely on getting lucky...rather have a box in hand and anything extra was bonus.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just called Denver Bullet Inc. in Denver and they have 9mm rounds for $.35 a round for their ammo or $.40 for Federal. It's a little steep on price but they have it right now and no limit on how much you want. maybe you can work as deal on purchasing more, but I wouldn't bank on that.
hth´s Jerry

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just checked with blue core, they only sell it to you if your shooting there.

JNG;245397 said:
Just checked with blue core, they only sell it to you if your shooting there.
That's new. They sold me 2 boxes last time I went in there and told me I could buy more if I shot some of it there and then. It would really suck to show up and not have it sold to me. I really like that ammo too.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm...Well I'll buy an hours time and some of the 9mm and then spend the rest of the time shooting .22LR doubt they are going to sit over my shoulder and make sure I shoot all of the 9mm.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you don't get it, I know another local forum you could probably make that trade pretty easy. I'd almost do it too but I"m low on both.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just picked up some .40 from wally world. One and a while you can still find stuff there, but 22lr has been very hard to find.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up some 9mm at the shootist ... Shooting range off Santa Fe. Limit 3boxes of 9mm and will only sell if you are going to shoot. Bought it and shot my .22lr for a while since I need the 9mm for class tomorrow. Thanks for the help folks....

Wal Mart. 3 boxes per day/person. 9mm is plentiful there. It is .223, .308, and .22 that I have had a time trying to find. That is why I started reloading my own!

bmb527;246508 said:
Wal Mart. 3 boxes per day/person. 9mm is plentiful there. It is .223, .308, and .22 that I have had a time trying to find. That is why I started reloading my own!
There is nothing but odd ball ammo at any of the walmarts near me. Talking like 7mm, .338, occasionally .300 weatherby magnum.

ailachami

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
9mm target practice ammunition

Jeremiah;245707 said:
18.95 for 50....federal. Not cheap but when ya need it ya need it.
Seems like the going rate. I see they go from $15-25/50rds. If you can find some at Walmart, they are a little cheaper $15/50rds (including tax). I bought 1000rds for $330 last week shipped to my house but i don't have to deal will all crowds and limits at Walmart.