Any stores in the Denver area that can make or order a 30 gallon breeder?

It looks like Aqueon doesn't make a 30 breeder. Marineland does, but the big box stores can't special order. I tried Neptunes but they said they couldn't find a 30 breeder listed. Does anyone have any recommendations of places that may be able to order one, or possibly a builder in the area that may be able to make one?

I'd like to upgrade to something with a larger footprint and it already took some work to talk my apartment into allowing a 30 gallon tank so I don't think I can get away with a 40 breeder.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Honestly, just get a 40b and tell them its a 30g if they ask. Its very unlikely they would be able to tell the difference

Thomas Doty

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I doubt you'll have any issues with a 40 breeder, but I do have a 30 gal cube I made 2 years ago for a planted tank I decommissioned. I thinks it's about 28"x 28x28 rimless. I recommend trying to build one your self, pretty easy and fairly affordable

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I doubt you'll have any issues with a 40 breeder, but I do have a 30 gal cube I made 2 years ago for a planted tank I decommissioned. I thinks it's about 28"x 28x28 rimless. I recommend trying to build one your self, pretty easy and fairly affordable
Unless you’re only filling that tank up 1/3 of the way, that’s not 30 gallons. It’s about 95 gallons full.