Changes we would like to see to the new website...

Changes we would like to see to the new website...

• Chat Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo uploads from the make post page

• Add back the who's online panel at the bottom

• Fix tapatalk integration

• separate the new post notification number at the top from the pm inbox number

• Add location to the area under the avatar

• Add the signature area for adding links to tank build threads and such

• Allow users to change there poll votes

• Spell check not working in the new Text area

• Pages on the topic like the old system.

• Total voters

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
rjl45;n643762 said:
Did the edit option get changed? I can't seem to edit my posts anymore. Fyi, using tap talk.

No worries, I'll just be careful what I say :D and check my grammar before posting lol
Thanks for all the work on the site!

No changes were made (although I am not sure what our edit policies are).

I had to edit a post on tapatalk not to long ago. I had to leave the thread, go back to it. then select the button in the top right to edit if I remember right.

rjl45

Clown Fish
that0neguy1126;643768 said:
No changes were made (although I am not sure what our edit policies are).

I had to edit a post on tapatalk not to long ago. I had to leave the thread, go back to it. then select the button in the top right to edit if I remember right.
Hmm. I am familiar with the edit option you speak of. I used to use all the time.

I did recently update tapatalk and edit is not there anymore. It's not there for any of the forums.. Must be a tapatalk issue.

Sorry for taking your time. I do appreciate your response.

McFish

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
A little off topic, but can someone send me the info for the developers who built the new forum? We’re looking to build a subscription based forum for my company and this forum looks great! Thank you!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
For some reason, photos no longer auto resize like they do in tapatalk or the first version here. I have to use a third party app to reduce my photo size to upload.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
A little off topic, but can someone send me the info for the developers who built the new forum? We’re looking to build a subscription based forum for my company and this forum looks great! Thank you!
Thanks. Ya, I'm the webmaster, and it's built with the forum software xenforo

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
For some reason, photos no longer auto resize like they do in tapatalk or the first version here. I have to use a third party app to reduce my photo size to upload.

It will automatically resize if you take the picture via the camera option in the app, but it won't resize any file from the gallery for some reason.
Ya not sure why they put it like that, I have put in support tickets about it but they have msotly gone unanswered

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It will automatically resize if you take the picture via the camera option in the app, but it won't resize any file from the gallery for some reason.
Ya not sure why they put it like that, I have put in support tickets about it but they have msotly gone unanswered

It worked for me when the app first released, but started doing that about a month ago. Looks like something got screwed up in an update.