DBTC Frogspawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a single head of frogspawn green with purple tips. Must be willing to come pick it up and must have given at least one DBTC and can prove it with a link to the thread. First to post a link gets it.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so apparently not too much interest for this. Ill open it up to anyone who wants it. Still must pick it up. If no one claims it by mid day tomorrow ill just take it to a LFS.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can get one later. Its a small piece. Actually was very nice at one time then I got some rouge crabs that started eating it and most of it died. I removed the crabs and it started coming back. A new head started growing out the side and is now a little larger than a quarter when fully inflated. It is definitely what I would call a small starter frag. I would keep it but other corals have started to move in on the space and if it starts growing back to what it was I think they will start stinging each other.

It looks exactly like this just smaller.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would love to try it, but I can't make it down to Denver this week :(

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool I will be home working all weekend. He has picked up stuff from me before so should work out just fine.

Thanks for being the middle man

Status
Not open for further replies.