DBTC Juan

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Again please understand I am not trying to start an argument just a debate I dont need anymore infractions

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;105826 said:
Again please understand I am not trying to start an argument just a debate I dont need anymore infractions
lol....that is my new signature!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehe

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't mind getting a new one just have never seen one at a local fish store and I really can't afford to break the bank I am new at this and thought I was doing a solid by getting the urchin.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know Elite Reef has a large one I think he is about 24 bucks. Again not saying you have to replace it just what I would do.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I can't afford that right now and that's why when I asked the person who I got it from if it died would I need to replace it and he said no I took it if he would have said yes I would have let it go to someone else and went to a cheaper solution.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;105844 said:
Well I can't afford that right now and that's why when I asked the person who I got it from if it died would I need to replace it and he said no I took it if he would have said yes I would have let it go to someone else and went to a cheaper solution.
ya chris ...what he said .....lmao:cigar:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Think Keys had one the other day and AquaFart has them all the time.

I was only asking about the DBTC rules as I lost a few high dollar frags from my heater going to ****... Really didn't want to sell a kidney....

That and I like to debate....hehe

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I feel sorry for you when you need a bucket of salt........hehehehe

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think your fine. Godzilla did not get replaced from who had him when he died. It just became a mystery. So truly I think you are just fine and were generous getting a urchin facing the fact you didn't have to get anything.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like I said with coral i feel it is diffrent it is not the end of the chain but with the sea hair it is the end unless someone replaces him.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I said "hair" hehehe

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;105823 said:
its ok i think ...i have lost dbtc corals and not replaced them...its at your discretion i suppose
not in the rules that i recall ...maybe there should be some mention of that one way or the other ...but you can still rename him if you get a new one!

but i still got chris' back!!!! ....lol
good cause that rainbow monti you gave me dbtc got necrosis lol it's long gone

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol this thread is turning into a, what dbtc coral did you kill? Thread

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehe yea

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Were you saying to me you feel sorry for me if I need to buy a bucket of salt?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehehe yea cause it is expensive.......hehehe