Jedi Mind Trick Monti $10 2"
Tubbs Stellata $15 1"
Green Nepthea $20 3-4"
A Single green frogspawn head $5
Some pieces of JF Slow Burn Monti $5 1" ->4"
Green star polyps $5
Green candy cane $5/pp
Red Planet $5 1/2"
Forest Fire Rhodactis $10/shroom( need to build a cannon still to remove them easily)

And I was moving around rock and some decent chunks broke off so..

Green Birdsnest $10 for multiple pieces

I'll get photos up tonight.

I'm willing to trade corals for a sixline wrasse, provided you can show me it's been in your display tank a while.

I'm also willing to trade for other corals or a discount on Lifereef products you may be looking to sell/part ways with, particularly the hob overflow boxes they make.

Tank stats :
33ppt
7.7 dKH
75°F
Tank has never had ich, coral related RTN, or other invert diseases.

Photos later.

Other corals hopefully in the pipeline from sbb, Bkchem, purple monster, Greg Carroll efflo, Etc.... If your coral from me dies just reach out to me and I'm happy to get you free replacements but I am not willing to drive/spend gas money to do it unless we are at a meeting.

Obviously depending on growth those pieces are probably going to cost more then $10 but I'm always open for trades, help moving when I get a home, those sorts of things. I like big colonies so I don't like fragging coral but today's the first day I've had so much that Corals begin breaking chunks off when I move a rock or two because they have nowhere to go. I'll make a tank thread too later today. I got three tanks, but I'm going to start with my favorite one which is sps dominant.

IUFan

Angel Fish
I’m looking for red planet.. if your going to ReefStock on Sunday, could meet you there.

Also interested in the purple monster and gc efflo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk