Fragtoberfest 2014!

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
updated on MASC. Because of the limitations on MASC to only 10 images per post I had to break it up a bit BUT on the first page you can now see the Fragtoberfest 2014 page from SCMAS. If you click the Fragtoberfest banner it will also take you to the SCMAS site which should be open to the public without logging in to view all of the updates. I will try and update both sites as quickly as possible but will be updating SCMAS first so the most up to date info will be there.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dang you guys got the raffle pile loaded to the brim!!!! This is going to be an insane show and def not one to be missed!!! Nice work SCMAS staff and donators!

hooked

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
S.C.M.A.S BOD
How about if I tell you what the GRAND PRIZE will be at Fragtoberfest.
C.O.R.A.L. has donated a 300 deep dimension, Reef ready tank with stand and canopy.
This combo would cost you $4500.00 if you were to buy it. NOW is your change to own it.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Best part about winning this tank is the 2 weeks you have to arrange pickup. Obviously if you come prepared we will help you load it same day but if you drove your Prius and have no way to get it home, dont fret! We will hold it for you for up to 2 weeks while you arrange a crew to come get it!

*edit* who am I kidding, best part is ITS FREAKING HUGE!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ooo that thing is sexy.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;328228 said:
Best part about winning this tank is the 2 weeks you have to arrange pickup. Obviously if you come prepared we will help you load it same day but if you drove your Prius and have no way to get it home, dont fret! We will hold it for you for up to 2 weeks while you arrange a crew to come get it!

*edit* who am I kidding, best part is ITS FREAKING HUGE!
As it's currently occupying one of my garages.... let me attest to the fact that huge doesn't adequately describe this lovely system. If only I had a walkout basement.... sigh......

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Its going to go in my basement anyway so might as well leave it in highland ranch :)

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
SynDen;328693 said:
Its going to go in my basement anyway so might as well leave it in highland ranch :)
Not true as it will obviously be in mine but you can come look at it whenever you want between the hours of 1700 and 1707 on Wednesdays

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dont forget this is this next weekend folks!!!!! I mean Steve Tyree is going to be there, tell me who doesn't want to say I met that guy? Ill see you all there for sure Im not going to miss it or those wickedly crazy awesome raffle prizes!!!

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Updated official Fragtoberfest page with more items and still more arriving daily. It's like Christmas morning everyday lol.