Free 120DD

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Note: not sure if it’s a 120 or 150 change this when I get home and do the math.

Hey everyone, I picked this up awhile ago on MASC for free with all intents of it setting up. Not long after I found out I was going to be a dad so I set it aside and put together a smaller tank. I’m going to be buying mikes old tank because I love the dimensions and there for throwing this up for free. Consider this a DBTC, id like who ever grabs it to use it and if you ever get rid of it, it has to go for free. When I picked it up it was holding water fine, I was going to reseal the entire tank but never got around to it. So the seals are good but it is a pretty old tank. The center brace is broken but it comes with a metal fix to this. I was going to build a custom brace from stainless but again never got around to it. The metal one it comes with works great but could probably use a sanding to get rid of the rust and I would powder coat it. Tank is in good condition a few small scratches. Comes with a wood stand as well that again isn’t the best but for free is an amazing stand. Love to see this tank up and running so perfect for anyone looking to upgrade! I’ll post dimensions and pictures tonight. Please let me know thru this thread and not pm.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Between bittersweet park and the hospital close to 16th st and 23rd ave. Will do mike, see if a friend can’t come help too. I picked it up and got it to my house with just one friend but it wasn’t fun.