• Smiley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juan Gutz

• Catfish Charlie

• Total voters
G

na, as long as you keep stab;le paramaters and guard your pumps youll be fine. People's tanks theyve nuked were only because of neglect. Mine was super cool, just out grew the 10g too fast

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK all, one last bump before I have to leave town to handle a family issue. PLEASE get your votes in by the end of the month. I'm giving some free food to the winner (either dried coral food, or Elite Reef's frozen food blend, winner's choice). I doubt they'll want to eat it, tho, so I've decided to throw in a $5 Starbucks card also!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vance is the winner of the Funky Critter Contest! Congratulations!
Would you prefer to have a portion of my own dry coral food blend, or a portion of the Elite Reef frozen food? You are also the lucky winner of a $5 Starbucks card, so that you can get hopped up on caffeine and stay up to the wee hours of the night staring at your tank. :rofl:
I can bring your winnings to the April meeting, or we can coordinate a pickup time. Whichever one works for you.

Vance

Angel Fish
Thanks everybody, i'm sure Gus appreciates the love rather than the "ugh... what is that?" comments he always gets ;). I have a lab on Saturdays until 3pm so don't think i'm gonna make this meeting... Would love to see your system Cindy if its not too much trouble, everyone has told me that yours is one to see.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
This was a great idea. I enjoyed seeing the funky critters. :)