Lets talk about INTEGRITY... DBTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

09bumblebee;225851 said:
Child's play has taken over this place once again.
Completely agreed.... Child's play when you have to GIVE away a coral for ppl to have enough integrity to pick it up

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's a great example, I forgot to pick up a dbtc last night guy calls and says you planning on coming? I replied oh crap I forgot all about it since it was a few days since we talked. My plans changed and I wasn't able to go. So that doesn't give someone the right to make a mockery out of the guy. A stand up guy would say hey no worries let me know what works for you. Arnt we supposed to be a community and work with people. And not get ****ed off because someone can't drop everything to get a 15$ frag. Last I checked 80% of have a family that doesn't exactly appreciate following us around to houses and stores all weekend. So drop the bs and figure out a time you 2 can meet. Your both stand up guys so relax and continue acting that way.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

09bumblebee;225862 said:
Here's a great example, I forgot to pick up a dbtc last night guy calls and says you planning on coming? I replied oh crap I forgot all about it since it was a few days since we talked. My plans changed and I wasn't able to go. So that doesn't give someone the right to make a mockery out of the guy. A stand up guy would say hey no worries let me know what works for you. Arnt we supposed to be a community and work with people. And not get ****ed off because someone can't drop everything to get a 15$ frag. Last I checked 80% of have a family that doesn't exactly appreciate following us around to houses and stores all weekend. So drop the bs and figure out a time you 2 can meet. Your both stand up guys so relax and continue acting that way.
That's the point read the messages!! I said I would be home at 5 lol he said "that wont work I'll pass!" Lol I don't care when! Lol read the messages!

+1 Whats so pressing that it needs to be done today? It has taken me a couple of weeks to meet up with a vendor to get something that I had purchased, due to our schedules not working out.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

09bumblebee;225862 said:
Because I wasn't home for 5 hours he can't EVER pick it up lol

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

dr.schlegs;225871 said:
+1 Whats so pressing that it needs to be done today? It has taken me a couple of weeks to meet up with a vendor to get something that I had purchased, due to our schedules not working out.
It doesn't have to be today? Never said it EVER!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
and i never said i couldnt pick it up another day. when i said ill pass, i meant ill pass on picking it up today...to which you responded you would sell it to someone else... im sorry if i didnt specify that..... but nonetheless, do what ya want.. its your coral. I am still willing to honor my auction bid, but i cannot pick it up after 5 today nor during the week. Another Sunday would be ok as long as i can plan it in advance.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

dr.schlegs;225879 said:
Well that's my point -- work with one another. I know both of you to be reasonable people.

No where did he ask to pickup any other day?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOW! This kind of DBTC crap again! I hope the two of you guys can work it out. I have met both of you and you both seem better than this, sorry to call you out but our club is better than this. Especially from the two of you that have great knowledge of our hobby! Again I apologize for calling you guys out!

THIS IS WHY DBTC DOES NOT WORK! :deadhorse:

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Smiley;225881 said:
and i never said i couldnt pick it up another day. when i said ill pass, i meant ill pass on picking it up today...to which you responded you would sell it to someone else... im sorry if i didnt specify that..... but nonetheless, do what ya want.. its your coral. I am still willing to honor my auction bid, but i cannot pick it up after 5 today nor during the week. Another Sunday would be ok as long as i can plan it in advance.
Classic... Now you will honor it!

Yep close thread point made!

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

MartinsReef;225884 said:
WOW! This kind of DBTC crap again! I hope the two of you guys can work it out. I have met both of you and you both seem better than this, sorry to call you out but our club is better than this. Especially from the two of you that have great knowledge of our hobby! Again I apologize for calling you guys out!

THIS IS WHY DBTC DOES NOT WORK! :deadhorse:
This wasn't DBTC it was a purchase and I did not intend to go this route but I was instigated I mentioned no names!

Your right could have been handled better but I'm ****ed when it came from a BOD and there was little respect

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

WalkPrazz;225893 said:
Just work it out among yourselves, no need to bring this sort of problem to the forum.
.....Close
No there is need! Because to many ppl hat stiffed and nothing is said! I'm not bashful u read the messages and you can read he had no intent in honoring his word!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I agree, this could have and should have been handled differently, angry or not.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Lets talk about INTEGRITY... DBTC

Dbarnes;225888 said:
This wasn't DBTC it was a purchase and I did not intend to go this route but I was instigated I mentioned no names!

Your right could have been handled better but I'm ****ed when it came from a BOD and there was little respect
Sorry, I forgot it was an auction. My bad!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.