Membership cards

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have most of them done, I was hoping to hand the majority out at the next meeting, and then mail the rest.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;84340 said:
I have most of them done, I was hoping to hand the majority out at the next meeting, and then mail the rest.
You heard it here. He will deliver them to the meeting, if NOT than you can all take turns squirting paly toxins in his eyes! Also, if you can't make it to the meeting please let us know here and yours will be mailed.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are all the new members as of the Rocky Mountain Marine Conference. These are the members who have attended at least 2 meetings and have not already paid for their membership.

lorilynne
saltysamurai
little_fish
spstimie

Hopefully everyone else who needed one got their membership card!

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
Oh. Sorry, I never recived that pm. But yes my address is correct in my profile. So if you could send it it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wondering how i get a card? Purchased my membership in jan or feb.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
by posting here!! I've had your card since Feb. (when you signed up) I try to get them all handed out at the meetings but have not put a face to the screen name for everyone yet!

If I missed you at a meeting I'm sorry. I'll be sure to have your card at the Aug. meeting. If you need it before PM me and we can work something out!!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I am going to the meeting and need a card as well, hope to see you there!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok here is the current list of cards I have:

2sweet
Ahhshoot
B-Willz
Bouncer
cindys
daverf
Dbarnes
Dworkman
Ghosty
Hoylecurtis
JNG
Lowenbrau
Louts*Elise
MattL
MtnReefer
SWQuest
tlsrcs
WallyV

If you are not on this list and need a card let me know asap!!! I will have these at the meeting on Saturday!!!