Membership cards

I have my infant granddaughter for the day and am not going to be able to make it to the meeting Saturday..............is anybody from Littleton area going that could pick mine up and I can get it from you later?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
cindys;185622 said:
I have my infant granddaughter for the day and am not going to be able to make it to the meeting Saturday..............is anybody from Littleton area going that could pick mine up and I can get it from you later?
Cindy pm me your address and I will grab it this weekend and get it in the mail to you next week.

Thanks, Chad.....will do. Or I can get it from you when I get the Bam Bams

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone anyone who needs a membership card, please pm me. I will be working on getting everyones cards made here this week and should have them ready by mid to end of next week. Again if you need a card and have either donated your $24 dollars and or have made it to two meetings in a 12 month time span please email me.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also remember, for attendance, you NEEDED to have signed into the sign in sheet. There is a sign in sheet at EVERY meeting. So please, if you attend, do not leave without signing in or you will be considered not in attendance :)

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do not have a card, never thought I needed one, but with the upcoming meeting in June, looks like I do. So, if you could please make me one, I'd appreciate it.

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I would like one as well if possible. Mail in or pick up will work for me. Just let me know. Thanks!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Membership cards

ReeferMatt;233029 said:
I need my membership card mailed to me :)
303travism;233032 said:
Munch;233038 said:
Chad, make me one, and I'll pick it up :)
asneiman;233127 said:
I do not have a card, never thought I needed one, but with the upcoming meeting in June, looks like I do. So, if you could please make me one, I'd appreciate it.
reeftankulous;233158 said:
I would like one as well if possible. Mail in or pick up will work for me. Just let me know. Thanks!!
Sorry folks, but please post in this thread as Jack is actually the BOD member in charge of membership badges and member cards now.

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17317

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Re: Membership cards

Wondering if it is easier fir me to pick mine up at reefed or have it mailed to me ? Lmk

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Was just cruising the forum and remembered I still need a card as well. I know you guys are busy

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I haven't forgotten about you...and apologize for the delay. I had a busy holiday season riddled with crappy internet issues that have limited my ability to get online and update the roster/attendance sheets. I'm going to work on getting caught up this week; have had a house guest since last Thursday and they'll be here through Wednesday...then I'll finally have some free time :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Working on it...

I'm trying to get everyone's membership status caught up right now and am making cards as I go. Although I do have some cards ready for mailing...I've been focusing on getting everyone up to date prior to mailing so that I can accurately track who has been mailed and who still needs a card made.

Sorry for the delay; with the 3 day weekend approaching I should be all caught up and will probably start mailing cards next week. If you've sent a pm (which I know you did Reef_Newbie) requesting your card be mailed, you are at the top of the list.

If anybody who has attended 2 meetings absolutely is unable to pick up their card at an upcoming meeting, please pm me your mailing address so that I can get your card out. I know most of you have listed your mailing address in your profiles...but I've come across some people that put in "fake" or incomplete info. No big deal...just need the correct address for mailing.

If anybody is owed a card after making a donation via PayPal, I most likely have your contact info already and will be mailing your cards out as soon as possible. Please drop me a pm if you're getting antsy and I'll add you to the priority list.

Thanks everyone for your patience...I definitely fell behind with this over past couple months due to the holidays and a lack of internet service at home.