My 40b build with 20gal seahorse tank.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's been a long time since I have updated this thread. I have a lot to add. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get pictures to show up in posts. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I started using Flickr a few months back to host the pictures and then just copy and paste the link they provide into the thread. It’s a few extra steps but not too bad once you get the hang of it.

Looking forward to seeing the progress. The stand looks great and I love the idea of the seahorse fuge.

I’m trying something similar but don’t know if I’ll just go with pipe fish or add some seahorses down the road.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have an android and have searched other threads looking for answers and can't figure it out.
I have android and downloaded an app called photo & picture resizer. I resize the photo to 1200x1600 and then they post fine here. Hope that helps. I'd love to see some pics!

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have android and downloaded an app called photo & picture resizer. I resize the photo to 1200x1600 and then they post fine here. Hope that helps. I'd love to see some pics!
Do you have to post a link or is there a way to select the pictures on here to post them?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya you will need to host the images somewhere to post and images need to be less then 3500px x 3500px
Flickr works the easiest, but others like dropbox, photobucket and others work as well too. Trick to those though is finding the actual image url to post.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya you will need to host the images somewhere to post and images need to be less then 3500px x 3500px
Flickr works the easiest, but others like dropbox, photobucket and others work as well too. Trick to those though is finding the actual image url to post.
Okay, thanks I downloaded Flickr so I'll see if I can get that one to work.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The custom build seahorse tank looks great! The stand too. Do you put silicone between the panes of glass when you assemble? Or is it glass on glass with bead of silicone in the corner seam?