Mystery Anemone

hahaha i really need to start reading threads to the end or at least the last comment lol. i still dont believe that its a plate, but whatevs. do you have a sharp knife handy? i am a man of his word.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
LMFAO!!

This is too funny! We found a RockysPride thread reserector replacement.

I like the picture of the frilly mushroom. The plate coral has retracted a couple of times and he has a skeleton. I will post another picture of him today when he is completely extended. He is growing very quickly. I do not have him in the sand bed, because he is attached to a piece of rock. It does not seem to bother him.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Marianne;149404 said:
I like the picture of the frilly mushroom. The plate coral has retracted a couple of times and he has a skeleton. I will post another picture of him today when he is completely extended. He is growing very quickly. I do not have him in the sand bed, because he is attached to a piece of rock. It does not seem to bother him.
I knew as soon as I saw it, I had a customers tank grow one right out of a patch of ricordias, (weird huh?), it will reach a couple inches and become to heavy for its thin little attachment, and fall off, keep an eye for this because if there s another coral under it somebody will get stung, possibly die, I ended up just taking the one out of the rics, as it would have been toast in a few hours after falling off naturally into a patch of mushrooms..