New Jebao Pumps!!!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;313827 said:
I got a response from Hector at Jebao saying all RW pumps are available. So asking him directly what the min order is for RW-4
Apparently the RW4s are available...

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
So update from Hector at Jebao.... Rw-4 pumps are still being tested and he will notify me when they are ready for order. Min order from Jebao is 100 units.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Fish street sent me an email saying they couldn't send two rw15 and two rw8 but could send one of each and I told them to wait till they could send all 4. Also fragfreaks has the rw4 in stock in us so I might just cancel with fishstreet as they still haven't charged me.

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I think reefbreeders.com has rw 15's in stock. I need them for a 150 gal tank. It's 5"x2"x2". Would those be a good fit for it? Or should I look at other models?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
reeftankulous;320772 said:
I think reefbreeders.com has rw 15's in stock. I need them for a 150 gal tank. It's 5"x2"x2". Would those be a good fit for it? Or should I look at other models?
You will want the rw8 unkess you onky get 1. The wp40 on my 125 (6'x18"×23") is overkill and I have to turn it down to a max of 70% to keep sand from blowing everywhere.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
reeftankulous;320772 said:
Do the 15's! You can turn them down if needed and up for an upgrade or when your corals grow in. They are only a few dollars more and the same size.