• Yes I will be there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, myself +1 will be there

• Unfortunately and regretfully I will not be there

• Total voters
G

thanks for having us. sweet tanks! let me know if you frag any of that yellow millipora in the far left of your big tank. me likey

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan;195599 said:
thanks for having us. sweet tanks! let me know if you frag any of that yellow millipora in the far left of your big tank. me likey
Ya for sure maybe we can work out a trade later on!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike thanks for hosting the meeting the turnout was great and of course great time looking at your setup!!!

Mike,

I want to thank you and the rest of the members for an amazing afternoon. My son spent the whole ride home talking about your tank. My wife and some friends got an earful later. All he wants for Christmas is a nano tank like yours. It was a great day for us. I can't wait to get my tank going on Monday.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hattrick;196039 said:
Mike,

I want to thank you and the rest of the members for an amazing afternoon. My son spent the whole ride home talking about your tank. My wife and some friends got an earful later. All he wants for Christmas is a nano tank like yours. It was a great day for us. I can't wait to get my tank going on Monday.
Thank you it was fun! we Might be able to make his wish come true as I am going to put my cube where the nano is :)

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Thanks Mike & Barb for hosting a fun gathering! That was my first time seeing your tank and setup in the basement, amazing testament to your hard work for sure! And thanks for explaining about the hardwood flooring install too. Sounds like I should do the same thing before setting up the big tank.

Last edited by a moderator:

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I would have got on here sooner Mike would have loved to see your setup maybe I can sneak away and check it out soon!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;196193 said:
You are welcome anytime Travis.
I'm working off of 144th and I-25 so I will try and set something up with you on my way home I hope to put a cube together soon in my office at work so I need to got some salt in my veins soon starting to jones!!!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Thank you for hosting the meeting Mike, always a pleasure to look at your tank and beautiful home.
Nice setup in the basement too.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks mike. Your tank is sweet. I really liked the clown tang!!

Also thanks to your wife for being so friendly with my kidos!! By the way I failed to catch your wife's name.

Great time and good people.