plug cutters?

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought I'd post on here because I know there's a lot of diy'ers on these boards and a lot of people who are woodworkers.

I'm finishing up installing hardwood oak railings and need to find a 1" diameter plug cutter. The ONLY place I can find one in Denver is at Woodcraft located in Centennial which is clear across the world for me.

Does anyone know of a woodworking supply store in the Arvada or northwest metro area that sells woodworking specific tools such as plug cutters? Or they might even sell 1" oak plugs?

Thanks.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
you check Harbor Frieght? might be cheap but if it gets you through the project with out spending a ton of $$

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, I've checked there. There largest one is 5/8". I was just hoping someone knew of a store up here that might sell them. I think I'm going to end up making the drive to Woodcraft.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
You might just do that, it's not that far. I goto the springs and I don't think it's that far, now grand junction that's a different story. Guess that's just my way of thinking since I grew up in a place where the nearest walmart was 60 miles away.