Powder Brown Tang 4"~5" for sale.

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 4"~5" Powder Brown Tang that needs a good home. He has become aggressive to my Sailfin Tang, so he needs to go to a home that the other fish can deal with him. He has not messed with any of my other fish, just the Sailfin. I purchased him from TSM Aquatics back in November of 2021. They do an excellent job of quarantining their fish. All of my fish have come from them and I have no corals in my FOWLR tank, so he is disease and parasite free.

This is a photo of him after I put him in the time out sump followed by a video of him from January 2022. Also shown below is a screenshot of the order from TSM.

Video of him swimming around.

TSM currently has PB Tangs listed for $170, I am looking to get $100 for him. I am located in Peyton, just east of Colorado Springs.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
One of my favorite tangs. I would take him but I'm going to be out of town almost all of April so wouldnt be able to pickup until like May.
Someone else on here is sure to give him a good home though, I'm sure

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you tried putting a mirror on the tank? My old Achilles would go after my yellow but after about 3 days of fighting with his reflection he lost interest in the yellow.

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you tried putting a mirror on the tank? My old Achilles would go after my yellow but after about 3 days of fighting with his reflection he lost interest in the yellow.
I have not tried that yet, good thinking. A few questions for you about it. Did you put the mirror actually in your tank or did you tape one flat against the outside?

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wasn’t sure it would work but as soon as I stuck it on he started harassing his reflection. He was pissed. I left it on for three days. After taking it off I watched them closely for the next few days but didn’t see any aggression.

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wasn’t sure it would work but as soon as I stuck it on he started harassing his reflection. He was pissed. I left it on for three days. After taking it off I watched them closely for the next few days but didn’t see any aggression.
Thanks for all the information. I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.... after I finagle him out of the sump.