Some recent work (not hobby related)

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just got a new 5d. If you want to jack around with the old one, just come by and borrow it. It is a backup now - it is still a great camera.

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Walter White;n657571 said:
Sure! You got something in mind?
I'm working on some reef-related art for the basement project. We've been having images printed on canvas and framing them as art upstairs. The upstairs art is mostly images of waterfalls and the Puget Sound.

Below are some examples of pictures I took at a small public aquarium in Tacoma Washington. I'm looking for high-res pictures of non-photosynthetic coral like that to blow up. I love the color of non-photosynthetic coral. If you happen to come across some NPS shots you think would be worth blowing up as art, PM me. Maybe we can work something out for your time and efforts.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow you're quite the photographer. You should check into displaying your work with some of the artist guilds around. Aurora Artist Guild is the one I'm familiar with, but I believe they have one closer to you. The venues consist of coffee shops, court houses, justice center . . . And are filled on rotation by various artists. I'd imagine your work would sell pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk