Stone Aquatics

damontoy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why is that when a lfs give awesome deals, people seem to think there has to be a catch? I have never had a negative issue with Stone Aquatics since they have been around. Right now, they are selling Yellow Tangs for $15.00. That is crazy. He gives Internet prices on just about anything and has some real rare livestock that you seldom see. I just want to give a shout out to Steve for helping to keep this hobby interesting and affordable.

USMCVET

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I completely agree with you! Every time I see a negative review of Stone Aquatics, I can't help but shake my head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have heard losers complain about having sex with a hot woman. Most complainers are losers - not all, but most. They don't ask the questions like "if not this, then what?" If you have to actually find a better solution, then you might come to the realization that what you have is not all that bad (look no further than the ACA vs AHCA yesterday... it is easy to hate and VERY hard to do something better). If they were adults and had the capacity to look at things from all sides, they would likely find that the LFS is not that far off (if any at all). LFS in general get way too much ire.

Just let it go. Most of these folks just want to be mad at something. I have had people grip to me that some frags that I gave them FOR FREE six months ago caused a tank crash.

Seriously, every time that you see something that you don't like, ask yourself "if no this, then what?" See what you come up with. ...and it has to be real not something like "if not this yellow tang for $15, then a yellow tang for free" or "a unicorn instead of a yellow tang."

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I haven't been following closely lately so not sure what bad feedback you are referring to. I've personally spent several thousand at Stone Aquatics and very happy to have local store that competes and sometimes beats the online prices and has a very good inventory. A lot of purchases like return pumps and heaters can be emergency purchases and waiting just 24 hours for delivery is too much. Buying spare equipment to sit on shelf that costs several hundred dollars is hard to justify. Therefore, we need places like Stone Aquatics.

Happy to have them around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk