Tangs with Ich

GrassHoppa;202041 said:
Now that's not very nice. Now I'd like you to take a look at the people's tanks your schooling and take a sip of your humble tea :)
who am I schooling ? I have offered advice to people who have asked, so I am some how connected now to how their tanks look? ! you sound more and more foolish

sent from my HTC evo 4G

GrassHoppa;202045 said:
I'm sorry freedom it just sounded like you thought your way was the only thing that worked for ich. we'll just have to just agree to disagree
your right there adam I guess we will disagree but I know what worked for me. I was only saying what worked for me was hypo, one of the 2 proven ways.

but please tell me who im schooling or better yet tell them that I offer bad advice, water changes, run a skimmer, use a sump and fuge instead of canister filter, sounds like bad advice.

I have never met you and dont no why you have such a problem when I tell people hypo worked for me and find it strange that you would question weather I even have a tank and then when I post a pick say people im schooling have bad tanks and its my fault, you are a strange human.

sent from my HTC evo 4G

I never Q's if you have a tank (which looks real nice) I was taking about ich and your research.
My only problem is I think your closed minded when it comes to this topic. To be completely honest I think you give good advice. but it drives me crazy when I hear you talk about ich. You'd rather believe a scientist behind a micro scoop then listen to a group of people that are actually learning it hands on. I'm sorry shouldn't of called you out like that my bad

GrassHoppa;202047 said:
I never Q's if you have a tank (which looks real nice) I was taking about ich and your research.
My only problem is I think you closed minded when it comes to this topic. To be completely honest I think you give good advice. but it drives me crazy when I hear you talk about ich. You'd rather believe a scientist behind a micro scoop then listen to a group of people that are actually learning it hands on. I'm sorry shouldn't of called you out like that my bad
you only call me out, never say anything when murph post the same website I refer to, I only tell people what worked for me, when I had ich I bought ich away or something, still have the unopened bottle, I also watched fish die while trying to feed more garlic hsve seen fish suffer from using copper, I wanted a natural way to cure the problem and hypo worked snd that drives you crazy ? but when some says use this but by the way it didnt actualy work for me dosent ?? Reef keeping is an exact science so on some things why wouldnt you listen to a scientist performing closly monitered experiments ?

once again I only tell people what works for me what they do with that information is their business

sent from my HTC evo 4G

I already apologized so please don't take this the wrong way. Paul has a completely different way of giving advice he'll a do a crap load of research and listen to other hobbyist opinions and not discard them so quick. I've had runins with ich too and what worked for me was garlic, mysis shrimp and water changes and the hippo tang that was completely covered with ich and almost dead is one my healthist fish I own. That's what frustrates me is I think there's multiple ways of treating ich and you believe there's two. I guess that's not so bad is it

GrassHoppa;202056 said:
I already apologized so please don't take this the wrong way. Paul has a completely different way of giving advice he'll a do a crap load of research and listen to other hobbyist opinions and not discard them so quick. I've had runins with ich too and what worked for me was garlic, mysis shrimp and water changes and the hippo tang that was completely covered with ich and almost dead is one my healthist fish I own. That's what frustrates me is I think there's multiple ways of treating ich and you believe there's two. I guess that's not so bad is it
ok, and how do you know what kind of research I did, also you say paul did tons of research and look at the conclusion he came to...

to the op
sorry about the turn this thread has taken, I hope your problem gets solved, do some research and find the method that works best for you.

sent from my HTC evo 4G