Tank Teardown Livestock

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am getting prepped to move in a month or two and I am going to tear down my 65g tank. There is currently a dino and turf algae bloom in this tank, so things are priced accordingly

Text me at 3O3 483 33sevenO if you are interested. I the app doesn't send me notifications right anymore.

Coral
$500 Joker torch with at least 30 heads - SOLD
$100 Disney mini colony
$5 per head frogspawn, octospawn, and duncan colonies
$20 handful of ricordias or rhodactus mushrooms.
$10 large chunk of slow burn montipora
$2pp zoas/palys that are super healthy
$1pp zoas/palys that are pissed
$10 chunky frag of candy cane.

Fish (likely need rock and coral gone first to catch)
$20 Springeri damsel
$20 Banghai cardinal

Rock
$2 lb extremely mature rock
(Algea is uncontrollable. You will want to cook this without light, but has been in various tanks of mine for 8-12 years).

Sent from my SM-S906U using MASC mobile app
View attachment 903

Attachments

Last edited:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pics of octospawn?
It's the one below the big ricordia rhodactus rock. Pics don't get the coloration quite right. It's a teal color with lime green tips.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Broomfield

Ok. What's your time table look like for moving? I ask because I currently have omicron and I just want to wait and make sure I'm not spreading it to anyone so at minimum, not this Sunday but next Sunday. I'd be interested in some rock depending on the shape, the shrooms, and the frogspawns/octospawns. I'd be willing to take a good chunk of heads depending on the size and how many you have. I currently have a empty cycled 15g and I have a 40b that could easily hold a huge colony of frogspawn or octospawn so maybe depending on size we could do some sort of deal.

720 256 6978 I'm in Longmont.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok. What's your time table look like for moving? I ask because I currently have omicron and I just want to wait and make sure I'm not spreading it to anyone so at minimum, not this Sunday but next Sunday. I'd be interested in some rock depending on the shape, the shrooms, and the frogspawns/octospawns. I'd be willing to take a good chunk of heads depending on the size and how many you have. I currently have a empty cycled 15g and I have a 40b that could easily hold a huge colony of frogspawn or octospawn so maybe depending on size we could do some sort of deal.

720 256 6978 I'm in Longmont.
A ways out still. Probably moving sometime in February, but hoping to get the tank torn down completely in a few weeks.

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like 20-30 left of frogspawn. Hard to count

Like 15ish left of octospawn.

Sent from my SM-S906U using MASC mobile app
Let's meet after Christmas or the New Year's, I need to make sure this is out of my system and I have a lot to get done between now and then because covid set me back a week, and that gives me time to afford your remaining euphyllia stock depending on whatever is left at the time.

Kyle

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Remaining items below and rough pricing for full colonies. I will do deals for multiple items. Whatever is not sold by next weekend will be going to the LFS for store credit.

There are currently 12 good heads and 6 iffy heads of octo - $60

7 good heads and 4 likely goner heads of frogspawn. - $35

13 heads of Duncan. - $60

35 heads of candy cane. - $60

8 rhodactus - $40

Huge Jason Fox Slowburn Monti colony - $40

Yellow scroll colony - $20

50 gobstopper zoa rock - $40

Disney colony 3" x 3" but starting to lose dino fight. - $50 or included with $100+ purchase since it might not survive.

I also have the fish but those would need to be coordinated with rock removal (either next Saturday or sunday) so I can actually catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.