Singles hahaha

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is a BA car! 1970 AAR cuda only like 1,600 ever made! Yes she's all original!
Okay my name is Juan Gutierrez I'm 20 college student sophomore and I'm currently not single but in college so who knows!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure I'm down next summer and bandi! I was telling her about this and she thought it was hilarious. She tells me all the time. Nothing wrong with window shopping as long as you don't try on what's in the window lol

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok ill play, Brian 26 as of Sunday! Work on medical equipment but went to school for fabrication. Worked at Ed Bozarth Chevy for 5 yrs before the economy went south and married.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;205878 said:
Hmmm should i mention on my intrests that my favorite coral is pink boobies??? Hmmmmmmmmmm. Yep lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
You got me hooked on those and now I want more boobies! I know you have some more Derek. Hook a bro up lol.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;205879 said:
Sure I'm down next summer and bandi! I was telling her about this and she thought it was hilarious. She tells me all the time. Nothing wrong with window shopping as long as you don't try on what's in the window lol
+1 for her! LOL

reefmaster719;205876 said:
Awww dude. Wanna race a 600hp civic? Haha. It won't wheelie but its got some spin.
got a friend in denver with a 94 supra with the hks modded twin turbo i will never understand why people like them suped up japanese cars that go 200mph+ coffin with wheels :p

as for this thread lol you guys are crazy :D Dbarnes get over that bottle service fast trust me you dont want to get into doing every weekend like i used to you youngins need to learn about long islands best bang for your buck at clubs bottom shelf your got 4 shots of booze in it usually about 5 bucks at most lodo and denver clubs top shelf your looking bout 10 -12 anf you get 6 shots worth

people follow him home to try and car jack him ALL the time its crazy he had to move into a gated community with live security 24/7 because people were breaking into his condos garage weekly to try and steal it :p he would have to yank the brain out and the ignition packs out and chain it to the floor when he wasnt driving it lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I read the title and thought someone was making fun of "Shingles"...sigh....