You got one of those right :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
OP updated with a list of all the prizes I have in so far. There will be some more to come too as I believe Piscine and LiveAquaria are both sending us a few more items for the raffle.

scmountain

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I will miss this one :( and such great prizes! good luck to all

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Mile High Coral and LiveAquaria helping step up the prize pool!!!
ICP tests, LiveAquaria Salt bags, and some LiveAquaria T-shirts all added to the pool!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Just a reminder that this year, part of the auction proceeds will be going to help Pijac (Pet Industry Joint Advocacy Council) as they fight for our rights as fish keepers. Be sure to bring your new/used items, livestock, corals etc... to be auctioned off at the event. Just about anything Fish related will work. You get back 80% of the auction price if you are a member and a portion of the remainder goes to aid PIJAC. You can read more about PIJAC's mission on the site at https://pijac.org/aquatic

"YOUR FREEDOM TO RESPONSIBLY OWN FISH IS AT RISK.

SAFEGUARD YOUR HOBBY.
PIJAC is organizing members and supporters to fight for the long-term viability of having fish as pets. We urgently need your help with these critical issues"

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ordered a new case of pee cups. So will have those on hand for sale at the show if anyone needs any.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just a reminder that this year, part of the auction proceeds will be going to help Pijac (Pet Industry Joint Advocacy Council) as they fight for our rights as fish keepers. Be sure to bring your new/used items, livestock, corals etc... to be auctioned off at the event. Just about anything Fish related will work. You get back 80% of the auction price if you are a member and a portion of the remainder goes to aid PIJAC. You can read more about PIJAC's mission on the site at https://pijac.org/aquatic

"YOUR FREEDOM TO RESPONSIBLY OWN FISH IS AT RISK.

SAFEGUARD YOUR HOBBY.
PIJAC is organizing members and supporters to fight for the long-term viability of having fish as pets. We urgently need your help with these critical issues"
I checked the rules and didn’t see anything. Can we set a minimum on auctions?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
You can set a starting bid, but not doing minimums at this time