Down Grade Sale

75 gallon setup with stand, T5 Aquatinics Fixture, Sump, 100 lbs live rock, AquaC 180 SKimmer, and lots of powerheads for sale. With starting a new business I just don't have the time, a heat spike took a toll on my inhabitants so its time to move into a Nano. Willing to part out if the price is right, I would like to do $450 for the whole thing, you pick up in Loveland. If over 21 beer is included :) New business is a brewery, I'm willing to trade beer for corals as well for the nano.

It's 5x54w t5. I had great sps growth until the heat spike this fall when the ac got turned off. It's a $400 plus fixture new. Made by aquatinics.

Brewery is grimm brothers Brewhouse in Loveland.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let me know if you ever need any beverage photography. I'll give you a very nice masc discount, and I do trades. :)

120greefman

osprey77;93659 said:
75 gallon setup with stand, T5 Aquatinics Fixture, Sump, 100 lbs live rock, AquaC 180 SKimmer, and lots of powerheads for sale. With starting a new business I just don't have the time, a heat spike took a toll on my inhabitants so its time to move into a Nano. Willing to part out if the price is right, I would like to do $450 for the whole thing, you pick up in Loveland. If over 21 beer is included :) New business is a brewery, I'm willing to trade beer for corals as well for the nano.
I used to work for a brewery. LMK if you need a taste tester.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interested in the T5 fixture. PM me if you decide to part the system. Thanks

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am getting rid of my 30 gallon oceanic cube once my new one is set up if you want it. Not sure how "nano" you were going lol could trade for corals or the skimmer. It's not drilled or anything