Fantasy Football 2011

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im there no problem

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
At this point you are projected to get 68.89 and you need 69.99 to beat me. I'm thinking that tonights game will be a good one with both teams coming off wins (technically) and the Bears off their bye week rested up. If neither team dominates, then it will be a close mathup chris! We are both fighting for a playoff spot, we both are pretty much in the middle of the pack right now! But I plan on being 5-4 after tonight!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea gates and matthews combined for 12 points last night ....that should finish off my season :(

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
javid best is up for trade for any RB who will give me 10+ points this week .....best will get better and be valuable at the end of the season
only got 2 days to make trades

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
So 3 playoff spots are still open and from what I see the 4th one is wide open at this point good luck everyone

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Wow can't believe that last playoff spot will come down to the final week. Good luck everyone

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;128028 said:
Wow can't believe that last playoff spot will come down to the final week. Good luck everyone
its not cliched but ...tee blow got it

no one cant beat him in points and he can't lose ...well he would have to try to lose ....lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Playoffs are goign to be tight this year. Hope I make it to teh finals have some great matchups that week

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;128544 said:
Wicked find a better defense
Last time I cheated everybody got upset:(, I dont know if there are any def in FA that are better than the raiders, but I will look.
Any suggestions?