For sale lund 12'6" fishing boat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;151884 said:
should change the title of this thread to dillion's fishing schedule now ....lol
Dillion, I will help out on this so once my new boat is ready I will be able to take 4 at a time! I think we should all get together and go fishing in both boats! FISHING TRIP!!!!!!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;151906 said:
Dillion, I will help out on this so once my new boat is ready I will be able to take 4 at a time! I think we should all get together and go fishing in both boats! FISHING TRIP!!!!!!!
Im in! I headed out on the boat tonight, it was a little chilly and a little choppy but i had fun.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;152037 said:
Im in! I headed out on the boat tonight, it was a little chilly and a little choppy but i had fun.
Catch anything or just getting adjusted to it?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
2 small walleye, i really just headed out to get a feel for the boat so actually catching something was an added bonus :)

Got the lights done before i headed out last night.

[attachment=61253:name]

[attachment=61254:name]

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
blue71;152502 said:
Do you have a boat Travis?
I used to but hardly ever caught fish off of it lol all the fish I catch is off the bank with lures.

303travism;152504 said:
I used to but hardly ever caught fish off of it lol all the fish I catch is off the bank with lures.

Yeah, we never catch anything off ours unless it's dark and we have a light floating in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.