Free coral

IUFan

Angel Fish
Taking my current tank down as I’ll be switching to a larger system in a couple of months.

Looking to place my SPS colonies/large frags with local reefers that have a healthy system, and just get a Frag back once the new tank is up and running.

Be awesome if you could also lend a hand with a bit of lifting when the time comes, helping move the old tank out to the garage and help move the new stand into place - but no obligation.

I’ll post some pics next.

IUFan

Angel Fish
Just some of the coral. Would classify most as beginner SPS tbh unnamed Millie’s and several larger stag colonies, huge birdsnests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking my current tank down as I’ll be switching to a larger system in a couple of months.

Looking to place my SPS colonies/large frags with local reefers that have a healthy system, and just get a Frag back once the new tank is up and running.

Be awesome if you could also lend a hand with a bit of lifting when the time comes, helping move the old tank out to the garage and help move the new stand into place - but no obligation.

I’ll post some pics next.
Would love to help im more north in the loveland area but let me know..broomfield isnt a bad drive at all and i got suction cubs and furniture dolleys if it helps.....pretty healthy system as well would love a few pieces

IUFan

Angel Fish
Would love to help im more north in the loveland area but let me know..broomfield isnt a bad drive at all and i got suction cubs and furniture dolleys if it helps.....pretty healthy system as well would love a few pieces
Great stuff! I’m targeting 7th August to try remove most of the corals, let’s DM and plan you coming down to pick out some stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mortimersnerd

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm happy to house and help as well. Glad to lend a F150 to the tank move as well. I'm a multiyear ex-Neptunes employee stocking out a 130 gallon.

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’m not far away in Thornton. I may be able to help move/house too.

If there’s a good sized colony, I’ve been thinking the club may need to do a grow out contest.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I can definitely lend a hand if you need it.

IUFan

Angel Fish
Anyone around today at 5pm? Need some help lifting a large tank from my garage into a moving van. It’s a straight shot, couple of feet, but it’s a heavy tank, need 4 people and currently have 2 guys.

Let me know if anyone can help out last minute

I wish I could I just had my surgery yesterday tendon reattachment or I would definitely be there I hope everything works out and still planning for some of the Future Move plans let me know if you need anything and I'll do my best to help

IUFan

Angel Fish
The cups are a big help, I have some of my own that work great but aren’t rated for the weight we’re talking about. How many cups can you bring?

IUFan

Angel Fish
Anyone around this Saturday around 1PM? I need some help moving the stand about 3ft into position. So it shouldn’t take long, but it’s heavy and need about 4 guys.